Marketplace >

FS: 1984 Bianchi Alloro - Fully Campy - Celeste

(closed)

October 29, 2014 06:06 AM
Ahoy bike world!
I just bought another motorcycle so perhaps it's time to sell my beloved Bianchi.
I have a pristine 1984 (best guess from forums) Bianchi Alloro (Lugged Columbus, made in the old country). This bike is in absolutely stunning condition for its age, only showing a bit of cosmetic scratching on the top tube and near the rear seatpost bolt, but otherwise it truly looks flawless. I bought this last year from the ORIGINAL owner as I have always dreamed of a vintage italian steed...I tuned her up, took her for a few 20+ mile rides but otherwise she just sat in my garage and looked pretty. I would love to keep this but I have too many bikes and now motorcycles!

I believe it is a 61CM...I will update with measurements tmw.
Full Campy gruppo (newer record RD upgrade, campy brifters update)
Modolo brakes with new block pads (surprisingly alright, front needs adjustment).
3TT stem/handlebars
Straight and True Mavic rims laced to the butteryest of buttery campy hubs. Modern mavic race tires.
Campy cranks (Right crank arm has scuffing, right crank arm pedal threads are not perfect but hold a pedal 100%.
Italian seat post with a modern race saddle (original was way too uncomfortable).
Pair of Japanese Track pedals, MKS cage and christophe straps at the moment.

People literally drool when they see this bike. I hate to sell it.
Located in Upstate new york, will ship via SHIPBIKES.
I have a price in mind, willing to negotiate, just looking to see what kind of interest this generates.

DM Me.

Thanks!!!
Sean.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo
darkmatter
1 post
0 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.