Marketplace >

FS: 1986 Marinoni Pista frame and fork, 52cm, $800cad (Montreal)

(closed)

December 4, 2013 04:13 PM
1986 Marinoni Pista frame & fork. $900.

I am located in Montreal, QC, Canada. Local pickup available. I am willing to ship the bike, but please contact me for a shipping quote. I am also open to offers if you think the price is too high. I probably won't respond to lowballers however.

Impeccably built track frame by Italian-Canadian Giuseppe Marinoni. He apprenticed under Mario Rossin (of Colnago fame). 52cm, Columbus SL tubing throughout, Marinoni fork. Chromed (crown lug) forks and rear triangle. Campagnolo drop outs and track ends, Italian-threaded BB shell. Drilled for a brake on the front. Campagnolo Super Record Pista headset included (although it needs a service). Fixed cup not included - it belongs to a vintage Campagnolo Record Pista BB (109mm axle, Italian threaded) which I am also selling.

Marinoni has just retired so these things are going to go way up in value. Few paint scuffs and chips but no dents, and no rust. Bike was only used in dry weather.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
auftakt
36 posts
6 bikes

December 5, 2013 02:14 AM
Beautiful.Someone should buy this!
GLWS.

December 5, 2013 03:00 AM
Cheers, thanks man. She is a beauty indeed. I would never sell her if not for the fact that I have one of the last custom Pista frames Marinoni will ever make waiting for me at the shop. :D

I know I have no post history here, but I can provide eBay references if anyone wants.

Thanks!

P.S. I've added the pics directly to the listing as well.
auftakt
36 posts
6 bikes

December 6, 2013 03:48 PM
Don't hesitate to make an offer folks. I also have a Campagnolo Record Pista Bottom Bracket that I could include with this (70-P-120). Sadly I need to sell the bike!
auftakt
36 posts
6 bikes

December 6, 2013 06:08 PM
More interested to see your new 40th anni Marinoni.
I contemplated selling my two Marinoni's to fund a new build. Just couldnt do it.

I only know you have one because I saw your local Kijij ad
mktng
230 posts
22 bikes

December 6, 2013 07:52 PM
I'll take some pics of it for sure when it's done. Hopefully I'll have it together for the spring. This Marinoni is too small for me as well, so that's how I've justified selling it. If it was the right size I wouldn't even have bothered with a new one! :)

Nice bikes you have there by the way!
auftakt
36 posts
6 bikes

February 10, 2014 03:05 PM
Willing to let the frameset (plus campy super record pista headset and campy record pista BB) go for CAD $800 (USD $715) plus shipping!
auftakt
36 posts
6 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.