Marketplace >

FS: 55cm Pelizzoli For3 Leggenda Part out or complete

(closed)

April 26, 2015 08:50 PM
Up for Sale is my For3, I never really rode it in the attempt to built it up to my high standards, so it has very very few miles on it.
Steel fork, campy record headset (threaded).
Seattube is 54cm and top tube is 56cm I believe, Italian bb threading. 27.2mm seatpost (It is kinda hard to get the seatpost in though, it's a tight fit but it is the right size)
Crankset: Campagnolo Record Pista 165mm with campy pista BB, 48t chainring
Wheelset: 32h HF custom mack hubs, laced to black H+son TB14 (Never had a brake on them)
Phil wood 17t cog(
Bars and stem:*****Bars are actually Velo orange Belleville Bars and the stem is a Velo orange Grand Cru quill stem. Also comes with bell on the handle bars and brown brooks tape.
Seatpost is a fairly scratched up C-Record aero post, however the seat is a San Marco Laser that I bought as a NOS item and rode maybe 4 times. Brownish suede material.
I need to sell asap so I am taking offers and if it's reasonable and I can justify it. It's yours.
I take paypal and will consider meeting up locally (I'm in the north SF bay area), but I am busy so paypal and shipping is preferred.
For more questions or pictures feel free to message me or send me a text at (707) three-6-three 0772
Thanks for looking
Attached Photos:
Post photo
TRACKER
4 posts
5 bikes

April 27, 2015 12:07 AM
Daaaaamn this is nice! Bump!
Deluxe
158 posts
15 bikes

May 5, 2015 03:39 AM
How much for frame and fork?
Finnian
222 posts
4 bikes

May 5, 2015 09:20 AM
That blurb about the seat post size makes me think something is wrong.

May 5, 2015 04:49 PM
^what do you mean, I think the handlebar/stem description is more odd, but I'm not buying soooooooo
ridingfixed
134 posts
3 bikes

June 22, 2015 03:30 AM
BUMP
I asked them about the seat post being hard to insert and they said that was normal. It happends with some of the for3 tubes but it's no big deal.
Frameset is still for sale I'd anyone is interested.
TRACKER
4 posts
5 bikes

June 22, 2015 04:27 AM
How much for wheelset?
Finnian
222 posts
4 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.