Marketplace >

FS: One of a Kind Specialized Langster

(closed)

September 28, 2018 05:04 PM
This is a one of a kind Specialized Langster. The paint job was created for the legendary Don Langster's track efforts at the Hellyer Park Velodrome in San Jose, California. The paint scheme was designed to mimic that of a rusty Rat-Rod. The pinstriping was done by hand at Specialized's Morgan Hill, CA world headquarters. It came into my possession over two years ago while working for Specialized and was built up to be raced ONLY on the track. Unfortunately a road crash ended my track season before it started. It has never been raced. This bike has never seen any form of street use. It has never been crashed on and is in like new condition with the exception of one small scratch near the drive-side dropout.

The bike comes as seen in the photos. Purchase of this machine will NOT include the Look Keo pedals. As stated before the bike was built for track use only and does not come equipped with brakes or wheels with machined brake tracks. The frame does however come with brake holes, front and rear.

$650. Shipping NOT included.

Feel free to message me with any additional questions. Thanks for looking!

-C
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
greenwaychampion
6 posts
26 bikes

October 3, 2018 12:59 PM
Whats the size? Does it come with the dropbars or the risers?
m33toh
1 post
0 bikes

October 3, 2018 02:28 PM
what's the length of the stem?
citycyclist247
1025 posts
0 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.