Pinarello Scandium Special Series Pista Frameset

-57.5 cm
-120mm rear 100mm front spacing
-27.2 seatpost
-ITA BB
-integrated headset included
-seatpost clamp included

£1500 plus postage and fees

Only 20 were ever produced, this one No. 14, completely NOS, and provided with official Pina integrated headset. “Scandium special series”, as well as “Exclusive Pinarello Design” all smartly presented on the frame.

The series was created out of extremely light scandium, which has improved quality of stiffness and lightness when compared to Alu and steel, but increased costs which lead to such small runs of production around the 2000’s. The carbon fork is sublime and has a lovely profile, really adding to an already aggressive frameset. Wheel cut out, concave headtube and beefy chainstays all add special features to make this frame a true art piece! Fork is completely uncut, bottom bracket and seatpost never fitted.

I also have a 53cm available in exactly the same spec.

Please feel free drop me a message regarding price as I want to make sure this gets to a good home, a true collectors piece this.

Cheers
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

October 30, 2021 08:47 AM
Will be putting on eBay over the weekend. Will happily consider lower on here for a quick sale.

Cheers

November 17, 2021 05:27 PM
Now on eBay

January 8, 2024 04:57 AM
Greetings