KenGee
5 posts
0 bikes
If you're on a budget, I'd go with the Fuji Track Pro

May 15, 2012 06:16 AM
richardg
315 posts
3 bikes
Which Cinelli and which Fuji? There's a price range from both companies that will help your wallet. Are you thinking new or used? Used will cost less.

May 15, 2012 06:34 AM
MustangWolf
360 posts
4 bikes
Got the Cinelli Mash Histogram under a week ago. By far the most well rounded bike I have ever owned. You can make it a more comfortable ride but still have the twitchy/responsive geometry. Check out my page.

If that is the Cinelli you were referring to.

May 15, 2012 03:40 PM
Affinity Lo Pro All the way!!

May 19, 2012 08:02 PM
PartySluts
4 posts
2 bikes
I have the Cinelli Mash Histogram and the Fuji Track Pro 09, and i love both bikes, But i favor the cinelli for it's pursuit geometry.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo

May 21, 2012 04:40 AM
iRideFixed
193 posts
17 bikes
it depend where you ride it, if you want to ride everyday aggresively, i say take the histogram, and histogram can also do well in the velodrome.

May 21, 2012 11:20 AM
For the 735; I was planning to re-paint it to a color I like and also customize it.

Cinelli ; The histogram looks nice, was looking at that but wasnt so sure.

Fuji Track ; was gonna buy the set (frame + fork) for under 400 cause its used, but still in great condition with low mileage.

May 23, 2012 04:02 AM
KenGee
5 posts
0 bikes
"I have the Cinelli Mash Histogram and the Fuji Track Pro 09, and i love both bikes, But i favor the cinelli for it's pursuit geometry."-iRidefixed
It doesnt have pursuit geo its just have a longer seatube to have that "pursuit" look. Mash and FTP both have track geo.
@iRidefixed whats up with your FTP seattube cut so short and the Mash seatpost jacked all the way up.

@KenGee
They are all aluminum track bikes with track geometrry. Get what you can afford and what you like most. I would get the FTP only if the seattube is long enough for you to adjust to your height. Or look for the older FTP's. Mash is a nice frameset but $$$$$$. Leader is ehh wouldnt pay that much for it and I owned a leader a few years back and I would never get another one.

May 23, 2012 06:27 AM
Benson
134 posts
24 bikes
What's the cons on Leader's frame? I keep seeing that they would never get it or get one again.

May 24, 2012 03:14 AM
KenGee
5 posts
0 bikes
@KenGee, i don't really know about the 735, but my 725 have a too much flex i guess. but that will not effect the ride, expecially if you are riding on the street, but in a velodrome, its a very different story

May 29, 2012 12:25 PM

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.