Home
Forums > General Discussion >

Best mini pumps

(closed)
Howdy all.

I've been looking into a mini pump to take with me on long rides. Was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations. I'm looking for a pump that can get up to 120psi pretty quick as well as having a pressure gauge.

I've read some reviews of lezyne micro floor drive. Anyone have any experience with it?

February 28, 2013 06:00 AM
Basilios
52 posts
1 bike
I recommend this one: http://www.lezyne.com/en/micro-floor-dr...

Own it and love it!

February 28, 2013 07:59 AM
pedalconsumption
142 posts
5 bikes
I haven't seen it in person yet and wondering how big it is. Would be something you would carry on a ride or would you think twice just because of its size?

February 28, 2013 02:19 PM
Basilios
52 posts
1 bike
I carry mine in my bag at all times. It's a little less than 12-inches.

February 28, 2013 04:09 PM
pedalconsumption
142 posts
5 bikes
I recommend a hybrid pump. I have a genuine innovations carbon (hell yes) pump that you can use with C02 cartridges, but also doubles as a manual hand pump with the empty cartridge. Its great because it comes in a holder that attaches via bolts into the water bottle holes.

However, it does not come with a pressure gauge of the sort and, manually pumping it to 120 would be quite a workout. But you're sacrificing all that for the ease of C02 and its tiny size.

February 28, 2013 06:12 PM
Liray
66 posts
3 bikes
I like the Topeak Mini Morph. It's compact and breaks out into a mini floor pump with hose and pressure gauge.

March 5, 2013 04:52 AM
Bnut43
207 posts
10 bikes
[quote]I like the Topeak Mini Morph. It's compact and breaks out into a mini floor pump with hose and pressure gauge.[/quote]

I have the same pump (though my Mini Morph doesn't have a pressure gauge), and I really like mine too. I got it from REI so that if it ever breaks I can exchange it for a brand new one easily.

March 5, 2013 03:39 PM
Coomer
101 posts
23 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.