Home
Forums > General Discussion >

BEST TIRES FOR RAINY DAYS

Riding brakeless in the rain is kinda sketchy so I´m wondering, whats your personal preferance when it comes to tires for the rainy weather.

July 25, 2018 01:33 PM
Burningthighs
4 posts
1 bike
I ride Conti GP 4 seasons all year around
they have excellent grip in wet conditions and are pretty hard wearing
but they are expensive...

September 7, 2018 12:59 PM
TobiasVoss
1 post
1 bike
a few reasons i could think of was that the gloomy weather makes it feel somewhat like night and made people tired. as well as there were a lot of allergens in the air, and sometimes allergies can make you sleepy. but that just my guess. assignment writing service uk

September 17, 2018 12:42 PM
The reason I can think of is that the gloomy weather makes it feel a bit like the night, making people feel tired, get online UK dissertation at dissertationstore.co.uk. There are also many allergens in the air, and sometimes allergies can make you sleepy. But this is just my guess.

September 25, 2018 11:34 AM
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Garry Adams

December 5, 2018 10:31 AM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! Tamarind

December 5, 2018 11:53 AM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Magnesium

December 5, 2018 12:06 PM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Cloves

December 5, 2018 12:15 PM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post. Grapes

December 5, 2018 12:27 PM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Cucumber

December 5, 2018 12:37 PM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Bitter Melon

December 5, 2018 12:46 PM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. Soursop

December 5, 2018 12:54 PM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! Onions

December 5, 2018 01:02 PM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. apartments that accept evictions in dallas tx

December 5, 2018 07:59 PM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! cheapest cd duplication

December 6, 2018 09:41 AM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. Judi Bola

December 6, 2018 12:02 PM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. yoga

December 7, 2018 07:00 AM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Mooresville Limousine Service

December 7, 2018 12:12 PM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! https://www.bathbombbootcamp.com

December 7, 2018 02:13 PM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. free online advertising

December 9, 2018 07:21 AM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
You basically need to take a break and rest, yet you can't in light of the fact that finishing a movie is only a substantial segment of the battle. It's a perfect chance to enter the universe of film dissemination. Layarkaca21

December 9, 2018 11:40 AM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. hiking socks

December 10, 2018 08:18 AM
lifetime
18 posts
0 bikes