Home
Forums > General Discussion >

Brouwer track frame info anyone?

Hi all,
a month or two ago, a friend asked me if I would be interested in a bike frame and wheels that were taking too much space in his garage.
I took the bike home, it was covered in dust and grease.
Cleaned it up nicely and found some nice surprises under the dirt, shame that the frame is too big for me too ride it!
Rims were badly buckled, spokes very rusty. Hubs are nearly perfect: Campagnolo Record Pista, lock ring missing, unbranded cog.
The frame has come out really beautiful in spite of damaged decals, various scratches and spots of rust.
It is a track frame, Columbus steel, it is marked under the BB shell as a 57 size and there's a date too I think: 10/82.
Frame drop outs are Shimano Dura Ace UFP-10 and UFP-9.
Headset is Hatta Swan Super Deluxe.
I tried to research about the frame builder but can't find any information at all apart from the country of origin: Netherland.
Can anybody help?
Posting an image of the frame here as reference.

Thanks, R.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo

October 2, 2018 09:56 AM
A track bike or track bicycle is a bike improved for hustling at a velodrome or outside track. Not at all like street bikes, the track bicycle is a settled apparatus bike; therefore, it has just a solitary rigging proportion and has neither a freewheel nor brakes. Tires are limited and expanded to reduce rolling resistance. Free Custom Essay Online

October 12, 2018 12:48 PM
A trajectory trail bike or track bike is a bicycle superior for hustling at a velodrome or outside track. Not in any way like boulevard bicycles, the track bike is an unsettled contraption bicycle; along these lines, it has only a single online leather jacket store gear extent and has neither adrift nor brakes. Tires are situated constrained and extended to weaken heart-rending hindrance

October 15, 2018 10:59 AM
Sofianeo
1 post
0 bikes
I personally appreciate the info shared through the bridge of this post by Author. Nice work & initiative. Find more on http://www.xpertwriterhelps.co.uk/essay-writing-help/

October 24, 2018 04:16 PM
mordansean
1 post
0 bikes
A custom handbuilt frame is a thing of customized magnificence: worked to arrange and to your correct particulars, and made each one in turn. Whatever the material, It's normally a moderate procedure, coursework uk with the fastidious work implying that some framebuilders produce just a couple of dozen frames a year.

October 31, 2018 01:59 PM

November 24, 2018 05:00 PM
Aiston
2 posts
0 bikes
dude you got essayed like crazy here. I should ask about punctuation and sentence structure

November 26, 2018 07:22 PM
hay
1 post
4 bikes
Oh well well, I am health conscious person, so I do know a lot of ways for weight loss. Losing your weight requires hard work and attention. But when you get healthy and in the right physique, it feels amazing.
<a title="weight loss pills free sample" href="https://www.forskolinsupplementpills.com/">weight loss pills free sample</a>

December 1, 2018 03:47 PM
Aiston
2 posts
0 bikes