Home
Forums > General Discussion >

Cinelli Mash Bolt vs Mash Histogram vs Vigorelli

(closed)
I am thinking of changing my frame. Which should i chose? Any suggestion..

November 15, 2012 03:35 PM
franscoaria
14 posts
3 bikes
Whatever you think looks the nicest. lol

November 15, 2012 04:04 PM
brembilla
429 posts
8 bikes
I'll ignore my frustration from seeing this post and put my friend hat on. If you've done your research and know about these frames, including the most obvious difference being in geometry, then it's a question you need to be asking yourself.
When deciding what frame to buy, you need to recognize how it will be used...is it for street?is it for track? Commuting? Long or short distance? (For comfort reasons) are you going to be tricking? Etc.
I'm just going to assume you know all the answers to these questions, which means you really just want to know what everbody else prefers, rather than thinking for yourself.

The Vigorelli will have the most relaxed geometry of the three, giving the closest feeling to a true track bike. While both the Histogram and Bolt have pursuit geometry(downward sloping top tube), the Histogram slopes more which makes it more aggressive. If you're doing longer rides, stay away from the Histo and Bolt, and go with the Vig. These are just the basic details you need to know when deciding, but it's square one stuff man.

November 15, 2012 05:53 PM
BRNDNLPZ
212 posts
1 bike
The Histogram and the Bolt aren't actually pursuit bikes. They're "pursuit" inspired.
With that said, the Bolt has more relaxed geometry compared to the Histogram.

November 15, 2012 06:57 PM
You caught my drift at least. Good to know.

November 15, 2012 07:07 PM
BRNDNLPZ
212 posts
1 bike
A PCO Aeroblade is a better option

November 19, 2012 02:18 PM
jodhigahara
9 posts
3 bikes
i just get the one with the biggest tubing so i can put as many stickers as i can. especially big stickers

November 19, 2012 02:57 PM
fredspreme
222 posts
8 bikes
^ so pretty much a giant supreme billboard

November 21, 2012 05:45 AM
outofstep
999 posts
15 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.