Home
Forums > General Discussion >

Doge coins

I heard from my friends about doge coins? What is it? A new kind of crypto currency?

March 6, 2019 12:53 PM
Rakmofm
8 posts
0 bikes
Maybe you mean dice doge? I don`t ever heard about coins, But yes, The game Dice Doge has coins. It`s a crypto value from one service where you can mine it. As far as i know there a service Duckdice where you can easily play on such bitcoins and various cryptocurrencies. Hope i helped you with this question

March 6, 2019 12:57 PM
Vnaor
8 posts
0 bikes
One of the useful forum over the best online engagement rings store internet to discuss and read a wide variety of topics. the site shares different mode of options for the readers to search different topics and to find the desired articles easily without any delay.

March 8, 2019 10:40 AM
This cryptocurrency was based on another cryptocurrency Litecoin, which runs on a cryptographic program called Scrypt. Many Cryptocurrency beginners already taking interest in low-value cryptocurrency like Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc, It has also built a reputation as a tipping system of sorts, with sites like Reddit using the Dogetipbot or other services via which users can tip others in Dogecoins.

April 30, 2019 07:31 AM
jassonroy
1 post
0 bikes
I invested in cryptocurrencies but only lost some money аnd now I prefer good old forex to the crypto mаrket. аnd if you аren't fаmiliаr with forex trаding, I reаlly аdvise you to look for а good broker on www.topbrokers.com аnd try it out.

May 10, 2019 05:00 PM
JoWee
34 posts
0 bikes
Yes, Doge is crypto, but I prefer working with Bitcoin and Litecoin as second option. I had an opinion that they are easier to trade because of greater popularity all over the world. So I would expect it to be more profitable. The only concern is security, as popularity always attracts bad guys who would not mind stealing some crypto. But for this I use this service https://bestmixer.io/en that has proven record to secure privacy of accounts and transactions. What do you think of it?

May 15, 2019 02:46 PM