Home
Forums > General Discussion >

Help Me ID my Daccordi

(closed)
Hey Everyone. I have had this Daccordi TT for approximately 18 years and know very little about it. I was given the bike by a close family friend who was not using it to race any more. I rode it through college and have had it hanging in my garage since then. My wife found it and told me I had to find it a new home since I don't ride it any more. I am looking for help to find a value for it so I can sell it in the near future.

Here is what I know. It has full DuraAce group on it. I think my friend bought the frame and had it built up. He bought it from and raced out of the bike shop painted on the carbon fiber disc on the rear. The shop went out of business a long time ago and there is no way to track it back. There are a few scratches on the frame, but there is no rust anywhere. I remember in college I rode this on a route I had ridden several times with my normal road bike, and was several minutes faster in the end. The bike does seem like it is flying.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

June 22, 2013 05:32 AM

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.