Home
Forums > General Discussion >

Hookah! To smoke or not to smoke?

As an experienced smoker, but who quit this business quite a few years ago, and who smoked hookah later, I think NOT to smoke!
So, let's begin )

It's no secret that hookah smoking is harmful to human health. However, the true degree of its harm is not known for certain. In this article, we will try to consider both the opinions of medical experts and the opinions of ordinary smokers in the street, in order to finally find out what another delay can turn out to be for us.

Hookah advertising assures us that it is one of the safest ways to smoke. We are told that all harmful impurities are filtered by water, hookah tobacco smolders and does not burn, so nicotine and all harmful substances do not get into the smoke, etc.
In addition to the fact that hookah tobacco has been added various flavors and aromas that eliminate the bitter taste inherent in tobacco, the packaging of hookah tobacco often contains a note that this tobacco contains "only" 0.5% nicotine and 0% tar, which in turn strengthens confidence in the harmlessness of water pipe smoking.

Let's take a look at all the pros and cons of hookah smoking.

March 30, 2021 04:19 PM
Endy
21 posts
0 bikes
I like to smoke hookah more than cigarettes. You know, we meet after work with friends, order a hookah delivery and communicate, relax. These are the moments that bring me pleasure. The main thing is to choose a quality smoky hookah. in the UAE it is definitely https://get-shisha-dubai.com/ . That's why we choose them!

September 10, 2021 05:03 PM
alex777
39 posts
0 bikes