Home
Forums > General Discussion >

Messages/Emoji Bugs Fixed

(closed)
Hey guys,
Sorry for the long delay, but I just fixed the bug around messages where replies to a deleted message were unviewable. You should now be able to see them in your inbox, and this shouldn't happen going forward.

Another bug was also fixed around posting of content with emojis. If you posted content with emojis, the page would crash and not post. This is now fixed by stripping emoji, as they cause trouble with the underlying database software (I need to switch over to a new storage engine and will do so soon, which will fix this entirely and allow them to be posted). But hopefully in the interim there won't be any more crashes when posting topics/replies/messages/comments/etc.

Let me know if you've noticed any other bugs. I've got a bit more time on my hands now and am working on a few cool things as well as fixing some long-neglected code and such. Cheers!

October 16, 2017 12:05 AM
Coomer
98 posts
23 bikes

October 16, 2017 03:09 PM
moose
475 posts
6 bikes
Hey Coomer, looks like the "What's New" on the pedalroom home page is no longer updating. Just wanted to let you know.

November 9, 2017 08:07 PM
DuddyJ
407 posts
45 bikes
+1 to that unless no one has posted a bike in a few days. 🚲

November 10, 2017 04:03 AM
Jehu
536 posts
13 bikes
nope, it's frozen, i can only look at the handbuilt dawes fixie so many times before realzing it isnt getting updated every few hours, hhaaha

November 10, 2017 04:30 AM
moose
475 posts
6 bikes
Working on that issue today. Thanks for the heads up.

November 10, 2017 03:19 PM
Coomer
98 posts
23 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.