Home
Forums > General Discussion >

my esteem for Thor

(closed)
I am very impressed with our fellow Thor's way of detailing the feelings we have for our steeds and I would like to, if I can be forgiven ahead of time, repeat what has lodged in my memory the words of Thor. For me it is toilsome and effete to 'go back to the source' and 'try to be exact', for Thor's writing is so expansive and besides that, if one is to seek the source then each letter is in itself a mystery that can in the blink of an eye cause one to lose their perception and then one is only the winds. I have already said elsewhere that indeed the tone of each word we utter is only Freudian slip of our repressed sensations and a true artist of language, if I can be so daring as to crown Thor with this label, has the entire musical scale written in his very visage.
So without more ado, the following is the great expressions of our compeer Thor.
"...like an arrow flying through the air on a hunt..."
"...sitting looking at this bike and hours just fly by..."
and then this wonderful little effusion: "...looking making my eyes to water!..."
Thor, cheers and good health to you!

April 22, 2019 02:20 AM
NicolasCalifornia
268 posts
8 bikes
Hope everyone had a great Easter! Make sure to get out tomorrow for Earth day and enjoy a nice bike ride.

April 22, 2019 03:19 AM
Amen Nic, you ah-ight.

April 23, 2019 08:52 PM
40degreerake
126 posts
2 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.