Home
Forums > General Discussion >

NAHBS 2016 Coverage & Photo Improvements

(closed)
Hey guys,
Sorry it's been so long since any updates...I've been busy busy busy with work and it's been sucking the life out of me. Changing though!

Today with the help of my buddy Rob we put up some coverage of NAHBS 2016, and there's some new stuff in the works too.

On that page, there's 125+ new photos, and some of you may notice that they're higher-resolution. It's aimed to serve high-resolution photos to higher-resolution desktop monitors. Let me know what you think of the quality and speed in general. If all goes well I hope to get higher-res photos rolled out on all bikes soon.

And also, the image rotation and image caching on photo replacement issues should now be fixed. Let me know if you continue to see any problems there. Cheers!

February 29, 2016 09:57 PM
Coomer
98 posts
23 bikes
sooo stoked, pictures are solid!

February 29, 2016 10:15 PM
moose
475 posts
6 bikes
Nice! Thanks!

March 1, 2016 04:38 AM
A-Danger
166 posts
68 bikes
bikes look great!

March 1, 2016 07:22 AM
pwebb88
499 posts
14 bikes
thanks for this!

That blue and grey Moots... ugh so nice. And that Don Walker track bike <333

March 1, 2016 12:48 PM
dietrootbeer
240 posts
53 bikes
A lot of very interesting bikes.
That pink bilenky fixie is ridiculous. Lol

That don walker is nice tho.
Also liked that blue English road. Love their style...although the designs are funny sometimes. The hunter bikes were sick! Especially ones with packs.
Would love to have something like the light blue-ish/gray Steve Rex commuter/townie.

March 1, 2016 04:48 PM
outofstep
997 posts
15 bikes
Some amazing bikes this year. No issues with photo loading here.

March 1, 2016 04:49 PM
I actually had my girlfriend watch The Flying Scotsman last weekend (she really liked it) so it was cool to see Rob English's nod to Graeme Obree's bike.

March 2, 2016 12:55 PM
dietrootbeer
240 posts
53 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.