Home
Forums > General Discussion >

New fashion...

Seeing a lot of seats nose down. New trend? I need to know if I need to tilt my seat down. I gotta be hip and trendy. Thanks.

December 20, 2017 11:43 PM
40degreerake
84 posts
3 bikes
I'd start by slamming your stem if you wanna be all hip and trendy

December 21, 2017 02:58 AM
melac1
225 posts
20 bikes
I'd start by vaping....

December 21, 2017 07:38 AM
tricksonafixed
320 posts
5 bikes
+1 to vaping, dubstep, and scarfs

December 22, 2017 04:18 AM
Jehu
523 posts
12 bikes
umm, forty, is this a Freudian slip and really means all that is left to make your bike finished is the seat?

I really want to see that titanium mtb with tires already

Or is it offseason over there in Wisconsin?

December 22, 2017 02:25 PM
NicolasCalifornia
136 posts
4 bikes
The seat has been installed for some time. A very nice Fabric, thank you. New pic with tires and crankset too has been posted before your comment. Just gotta get off my lazy ass, head to the LBS for a chain breaker and finish it up. Good day NicCal. P.S. My subconscious is dead.

December 22, 2017 10:18 PM
40degreerake
84 posts
3 bikes
Hello. Everyone wants to be fashionable now. It's bad that people tend to fashion. Being sporty, riding a lot on the bike became not fashionable. Be smart, it became not fashionable. Nobody wants to buy texts on the top 10 dissertation writing services -> https://papersbattle.com/best-dissertation-writing-services/ <- which are the best sites in this area. Nobody wants to get good grades. This is bad. I recommend riding a bicycle more, become sportier, learn more and write more. Thanks a lot for your attention.

August 30, 2018 11:23 AM
Lol start by slamming your stem
Ha
Got'em

February 2, 2019 05:02 PM
I think that this is done only for the sake of convenience and nothing more.

March 11, 2019 12:22 PM
Vemantret
4 posts
0 bikes
Thank you for sharing this great data for us. Very valuable article. Really increase the value in the way you described everything in this article. Keep up the good work.

happy wheels

March 12, 2019 08:12 AM
ducklife
17 posts
0 bikes
As for girls ... Speaking of Fashion, the first thing that comes to mind is a sphere of beauty. Even riding a bike should not stop thinking about how you look. Of course you will not apply a lot of makeup, but a great solution would be to use false eyelashes https://alleyelashes.com/hudabeauty/. Do not worry, they will not break even when driving fast)

March 15, 2019 07:31 PM
Lynandier
2 posts
0 bikes
There is several fashion trends are available in the market. We are very much focused to grab that kind of new trends. Please mention the Places to Visit Near Gokarna special upcoming trends. We are very eager to know about the new trends.

March 18, 2019 10:04 AM