Home
Forums > General Discussion >

Raleigh Rush Hour Pro 2013

(closed)
Anyone know the price of the Raleigh Rush Hour Pro frameset? Build quality? Been trying to look online and have not really found anything?

http://www.raleighusa.com/bikes/framese...

November 10, 2012 09:49 PM
I answered your post on bike forums.

November 10, 2012 10:05 PM
adrian13346
89 posts
6 bikes
thank you, was trying to get a little bit more information

November 10, 2012 11:25 PM
Call Bespoke Bicycles on Lafayatte in BK. They're a Raleigh dealer. They'll have the price for you. I personally like the new all white Macaframa.

November 10, 2012 11:37 PM
BklynLOW
223 posts
23 bikes
@ CRKLYN this years macaframa isn't worth it if you look it has the same geo as the regular RHP its about 200 bucks more just for a diff paint job

November 11, 2012 01:03 AM
adrian13346
89 posts
6 bikes
That's the point. It's also made in limited qualities. Unlike the Mash. Once it's gone it's gone. Which in turn will become a collectors item. Think ahead.

November 11, 2012 07:51 AM
BklynLOW
223 posts
23 bikes
My point was that last years Macaframe had a tighter geo and better paint job. Simply put I don't think this years [b]downgrade[/b] is worth collecting its just bland/boring. If I found last years model in my size I would buy it in a heartbeat. Paying more for white paint and the word Macaframa doesnt make sense to me. I could do that in my garage for 20 bucks.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcmd0...

November 11, 2012 08:50 AM
adrian13346
89 posts
6 bikes
I like how clean and straight to the point it is. Yes, it's a repainted RHP, I think the extra $200 is worth it. It's still a collabo w/ a great artist Mike Giant and in limited runs. I believe its worth more. Example, if you were to buy the new Mac and the new RHP. Then tried to sell it down the line which frameset do you think will fetch you more money in the pockets?

What's the difference in geo? If you're street riding which a lot of us do. What's the point in having a bike with a tight geo? It doesn't make sense on city streets. Yes, it's quick through acceleration but, turning and getting through tight spots isn't forgiven.

November 11, 2012 04:45 PM
BklynLOW
223 posts
23 bikes
Fuck that. The yellow 2008 RHP was the BEST one.

November 12, 2012 04:47 AM
Benson
134 posts
24 bikes
Totally agree Ben. How much are they running now and days?

November 12, 2012 06:12 AM
BklynLOW
223 posts
23 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.