Home
Forums > General Discussion >

reputable t-shirt printing service

Hi everyone, just discovered that I don't have any t-shirt related to bitcoin, which is a bit annoying for me(coin grin).
I made a custom design using shirtinator.eu but I would like to get some feedback what service printing t-shirts you have used and were satisfied with (the quality of the fabric, the resistance of the print ...)

Can you recommend shops in the EU? ... The ideal to buy using BTC, but fiat also is not a big problem.
Thanks

November 21, 2020 08:51 PM
what are the best services on the market?

November 23, 2020 09:25 AM
ZoeHillo
10 posts
0 bikes
Hello everyone, I faced the problem that I want to print a print on my T-shirt. I tried many sites with such services and nowhere could they do what I want, it was poorly printed, after washing, the drawing was erased, and from time to time it was completely removed, it annoyed me very much, I spent a lot of money and time on this, but no doubt I came across a very cool site with custom prints with what I needed ( https://matohash.com/pages/t-shirt-printing-detroit ), they made me a very good print, the color I wanted. The paint remained the same during washing, in general I am very pleased with what I did, I advise everyone !!

November 23, 2020 09:29 AM
It is a pleasant sight. Festival is an excellent capacity where different kinds of services are held by coordinators. Much obliged to you for sharing this blog entry with us. Also, thankful to provide best dissertation review which helps a large number of individuals and they appreciate this service every year. It is a method of amusement and bliss for them.

November 23, 2020 10:14 AM