Home
Forums > General Discussion >

Secret encoded for GhostRTW

We enjoy our jobs and get to help people too! You MUST be RELIABLE AND ON TIME, our consumers rely on us to be there EVERY day (Monday through Friday)

Paid training, commiserate on experience. (factors for starting pay rate to be considered: license type, experience working with disabled or seniors) INCREASE IN PAY to be given upon getting driving permit and than AGAIN when getting license. Starting pay is $12 and up

February 21, 2019 04:00 AM
NicolasCalifornia
151 posts
4 bikes

Did I get the job? I came in on tuesday and filled out a appy

February 21, 2019 06:00 AM
On the strempf

February 21, 2019 10:42 PM
The purpose of this position is to oversee technicians and ensure quality service is being performed. The Field Supervisor is responsible for coordination, delegation, supervision and quality control of onsite work including responsibility for performance and productivity of all crew members and accuracy of all related documentation.
Primary Responsibilities:
Coordinate with local management on daily responsibilities including any VIP Projects
Ability to plan, layout, and supervise the activities of a large working unit involving a large staff of subordinates and crews performing varied tasks
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws including, but not limited to, interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems

February 22, 2019 05:00 AM
NicolasCalifornia
151 posts
4 bikes
I'm very sorry to tell you that we have found some one else more qualified.
We wish you good luck in your job hunt.

February 22, 2019 05:01 AM
NicolasCalifornia
151 posts
4 bikes
Trees on Deck pimp

I'm from da bay but I'm white tho

February 22, 2019 05:36 AM

March 12, 2019 05:26 PM
In this mentioned about secret encoded for GhostRTW.I go through the whole article but I didn’t get any information from herehttp://www.findcabletvproviders.com/ . Here only sharing the photograph of a person.I need more clarification regarding the site .

March 15, 2019 11:39 AM