Home
Forums > General Discussion >

secrets of the parallel universe

Okay so if you all have forgotten the theory we are dealing with here is that a second intelligent species has indeed evolved at the bottom of the seas, particularly in the caves of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
So when it rains they frequent the upper world, ours, thus, when it is raining we can actually make contact with them.
They are benign and can be seen in fleeting "trails" of phosphorescent light

January 17, 2019 07:15 AM
NicolasCalifornia
180 posts
5 bikes
Maybe it is so. Just a good essay theme or topic for discussion at the university :)If you need help writing an essay, then I advise https://au.edusson.com/do-my-essay professionals who will do everything quickly and qualitatively.

January 17, 2019 07:22 AM
Some elucidation might be necessary here. First of all coastal areas are their habitat. They do in fact travel in the dew of the airs, and one can speak to them and ask them favors.
But of course there are limits, for instance one cannot ask them something that is outside of the moisture.
So in reality I can pray to them, while it is raining, "go to Dee the seven eleven clerk and ask him if there are two donuts so I can get the free coffee"
And lo! Within a few minutes an answer comes "Yes, glazed and chocolate covered, and two maple bars"

January 17, 2019 08:00 AM
NicolasCalifornia
180 posts
5 bikes
This is glorious my friend. I’m glad you have returned from your hiatus

January 17, 2019 07:06 PM
Sethpat
39 posts
4 bikes
Oh, I don’t believe in parallel universe, much less it's secrets. I read about it on https://slashdot.org/submission/8799058/professional-resume-writing as well. And that article as well couldn’t change my view about it.

February 7, 2019 12:50 PM
We will need to make the list of maneuvers, here's a few tricks: The Fisherman's Wharf (rider stalls facing up the embankment then very skillfully using the force of gravity slides backwards a bit and by turning the front wheel spins 180 degrees back facing downhill, if he then chooses to go directly into a 360 spin by skidding then this trick is officially the Fisherman's Wharf, if he cannot pull the entire 360 then it is a failure--or the first part can be the Fisherman's Wharf and if he then pulls the 360 immediately afterward without break then it turns into The Lotus).

Then there is the Return Home: this is a recollection of one's plan wherein the rider loops far and wide across the entire span of street and begins afresh.

Three 360s in a row constitutes The House of Parliament.

A 360 into a 180 and into a backwards Return Home constitutes The Mourning Woman.

Anyone got any more? We will have to draw them on paper and type it all up.

February 22, 2019 06:27 AM