Home
Forums > General Discussion >

spam? powell1759

(closed)
Just received this message twice on two of my old searches;

"Hello ,

I have what you are looking for ,let me know if you still need it .

Here is my mail powellchris1759@gmail.com

Thanks"

Has any one else received this yet? Profile shows no posts and joined just today!
Now unless some guy actually has two of the bike i am looking for then its a spam!

September 18, 2017 07:47 PM
I got the same message about one of my WTB posts. It has to be spam.

September 19, 2017 12:34 AM
ya, got the same thing. then gave me ripped off pictures of the frame I was looking for and went silent when I asked for different ones

September 22, 2017 07:54 AM
aag
86 posts
2 bikes
He actually purchase some part from him some time ago and he delivered .You have no right to call him a spam .

September 22, 2017 12:37 PM
chrisiip90
3 posts
0 bikes
Says Mr. Nigerian Prince ^

September 22, 2017 03:57 PM
quixoticle
49 posts
17 bikes
oh the plot thickens, so that guy joined literally today, and has 1 bike with the wrong description. My guess is that they are the same person. We got a lot of scam artists/trolls on this site.

September 22, 2017 06:28 PM
DuddyJ
419 posts
45 bikes
^ +1

September 22, 2017 07:30 PM
ghostridethewhip
500 posts
0 bikes
I Have bought from powell before coming to this forum .

September 23, 2017 12:30 PM
chrisiip90
3 posts
0 bikes
I just don't know anymore. What can a person have faith in nowadays? We have been undermined in all our endeavours. I, I feel so wearisome, I can barely leave my house now without starting in fear at every shadow.

I, I don't even know if I am real anymore, I, I, I feel so, so, I just, I just want something I think, but, but what, I--please, this is hard, I am beginning to sniffle--I just want peace of mind, but, the others, I, they, they are everywhere!

Others are everywhere!

September 23, 2017 02:49 PM
NicolasCalifornia
268 posts
8 bikes
I had a conversation with him too. I was looking for a frameset in size 57. He messaged me and sent me a complete bike photo. When I asked for more pics he sent me photos of a different bike an in different size 49. I checked his email against google and found nothing... Very fishy...

September 24, 2017 08:41 PM
dara
6 posts
1 bike

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.