Home
Forums > General Discussion >

Velocity Deep V's or B43's

(closed)
For $260 you can get Miche Pistards. Or you can save the chunk of money and go to Velomine and get a wheelset for $160.

November 10, 2012 04:33 AM
BklynLOW
223 posts
23 bikes
velomine has a decent deal on black deeps to black hf phils just save for those.

November 10, 2012 04:48 AM
Yeah i figured that was expensive. I'll talk to them about having them laced to Phil's. I honestly wanna get the deep vs because they were light when I held them today and just the aesthetics.
I'll look on velomine then see what'll happen. Thanks again guys, oh quick question, look keo or candy 3 clipless?

November 10, 2012 05:14 AM
G0DLiK3_T3DDY
89 posts
3 bikes
Listen to Pocos - Money is usually the issue when building things. I also suggest getting the Open Pro's then later down the rode relacing them to Phils. Plus, you'll have a better resale value down the line. Another thing I've noticed. You already have B43's. To me, Deep V's are the same.

As far as pedal choice. They're both different. Looks are Road and Candy are Mountain. What type of riding do you do? If you plan on staying in your cockpit alot and doing longer rides then go with Looks. If you're on and off your bike (commuting) I suggest candy. Though, personally I use Atac's.

November 10, 2012 03:49 PM
BklynLOW
223 posts
23 bikes
So I've decided to go H plus archetype with phils. Looked like I couldn't find the right deep vs off velo so the archetype look nice. Fair price as well, what do you guys think, anyone ride them that can give me in put?

November 14, 2012 07:41 PM
G0DLiK3_T3DDY
89 posts
3 bikes
This guy uses them in his wheel builds.
[url]http://luxewheelworks.tumblr.com/[/url]

November 14, 2012 09:27 PM
MustangWolf
360 posts
4 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.