Home
Forums > General Discussion >

why all the hate

(closed)
my boss was talking about this today how in the bike world the fixie and track guys have completely traded places with the roadies and are all dicks now. if your gonna be a dick at least be riding a 10 grand colnago and race every weekend lol. you guys don't even ride on here and are dicks. I just ride my bike and cant wait to see some of you at races in the next few years to let my riding do the talking

August 30, 2014 07:12 PM
justmeandmyvig
66 posts
1 bike
I don't agree with anyone being Dicks no matter what style of bicycle..

Some peeps just have naturally abrasive personalities like body odor

just grill it and eat it up like protein to fuel your cycling passion.

turn dat frown upside down!

August 30, 2014 07:26 PM
Your boss is an asshole. Maybe you should just stop whining about stupid shit on the internet and go outside.

August 30, 2014 08:05 PM
Scrodzilla
1005 posts
2 bikes
^

August 30, 2014 08:09 PM
riceboy
342 posts
12 bikes
Coming from the guy who started the dick measuring contest about your cranks and your road bike with ultegra.
But anywho...
There's a younger demographic on this forum compared to others, which is a big part of it. Maturity doesn't develop till early to mid-20's for most people.
But seems like you're complaining about hate while also participating in it...a little hypocritical.

I also feel like things aren't really regulated here so sometimes things can turn into a shit show.
But I personally ignore it, or just try and shout the negative Nancy's down.
Be the change you wish to see, or whatever.

August 30, 2014 08:12 PM
outofstep
999 posts
15 bikes
+1 with Scrod and outofstep

August 30, 2014 08:41 PM
ridingfixed
356 posts
3 bikes
hey screw all you guys!

August 31, 2014 03:18 AM
Zeb_pepperoni
780 posts
9 bikes
At the same time? If so, I am in.

August 31, 2014 04:04 AM
outofstep
999 posts
15 bikes
you are all totally right....i hate you

August 31, 2014 04:29 AM
moose
475 posts
6 bikes
Have you ever considered the fact that maybe those "dicks" you speak of, were dicks before they got on a bike? I doubt it'd have anything to do with what bike they choose to ride.

August 31, 2014 12:50 PM
IsntNigel
32 posts
1 bike
I'd be hateful to you too, if that's how you're introducing yourself to people.

August 31, 2014 10:54 PM
StevenPreusser
160 posts
10 bikes
A lot of people are "dicks" because so many people are stupid, particularly with bicycles, and can't handle criticism when they are posting on a public forum.

August 31, 2014 10:56 PM
as MJ once said "I'm starting with the man in the mirror."

August 31, 2014 11:02 PM
StevenPreusser
160 posts
10 bikes
Justmeandmyvig.
There's dicks, cocks, tossers, wankers, what ever in all aspects of life. Get used to it and learn to deal with them. It's called people skills. The amount of dicks varies too as people come and go in different activities.
Generally only shallow people rant hate on the internet. Nice people don't usually put hate out there unless pushed. Or when sarcasm/ridicule is needed.
The best thing about dicks on $10 grand bikes is when some dude on a lot cheaper bike blows them away. Old dogs tend to do this to the young guys on longer rides too.
As for your blue 75s. Yes they are expensive cranks when new. However they are now second hand and the market dictates the price. No one wants them, they go cheap or you keep them. They do look good on your bike. Obviously blue anodize cranks are not trending at the moment.
Your supersix eating up other bikes I don't think so. I'm sure that if both bikes are held and then let go of at the same time. Then both would fall over and hit the ground at about the same time! Therefore my entry level Bianchi is as good as your bikes and only cost me a fraction of the price.
Oops. Another long post. Sorry. But had to say it.

September 1, 2014 09:16 AM
AKfromGC
179 posts
2 bikes
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

September 1, 2014 11:24 AM
Aural_Addict
154 posts
3 bikes
^ Ha Ha. What was the name of the movie that was retold in? I know it's been around a long time though. A Guy Ritchie movie maybe?

September 1, 2014 12:40 PM
AKfromGC
179 posts
2 bikes
Found it. Team America, World Police.

September 1, 2014 12:43 PM
AKfromGC
179 posts
2 bikes
That's the most disgusting, useless, irrelevant comment.

September 1, 2014 01:29 PM
StevenPreusser
160 posts
10 bikes
^ +1

September 1, 2014 01:32 PM
^+1

September 1, 2014 02:52 PM
ridingfixed
356 posts
3 bikes
Disgusting, useless, and irrelevant comments are the best way to end a stupid argument as to who is and asshole and why.
Who gives a shit, other than assholes?

September 1, 2014 10:46 PM
Aural_Addict
154 posts
3 bikes
Or we could use our big boy words? Just a thought.

September 2, 2014 04:26 AM
StevenPreusser
160 posts
10 bikes
Why? So the monotony can continue? Psychoanalyzing why a person is an asshole is worthless. Basing that analysis on what type of bike they ride is not only an exercise in futility, but it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. This thread is one of the worst I've come across, so I added one of the best quotes of the 3 types of personalities based on insecurities, because that's all this thread was about anyway...

September 2, 2014 12:08 PM
Aural_Addict
154 posts
3 bikes
I think Steven was saying that we need to forget about it and move on, especially since aural_addict seems to be intent on being immature.

September 2, 2014 02:45 PM
ridingfixed
356 posts
3 bikes

September 2, 2014 04:51 PM
Scrodzilla
1005 posts
2 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.