Marketplace >

FS: 1993 Bridgestone RB-1

(closed)

January 11, 2018 04:49 AM

Recently purchased but I've decided to refine my bike fleet a bit and sadly this one has gotta go. Bought with mostly original parts but updated it while trying to maintain a somewhat period correct feel. Still have a lot of the original parts should you decide you'd rather have them, but the bike rides amazingly as is. Here's a break down:

Frame:
Bridgestone rb-1 57cm

Fork/Headset:
Blue Ano Chris King 1" threaded

Crankset/Bottom Bracket:
VO Grand Cru 50.4/UN-55

Pedals:
Random Look SPD

Drivetrain/Cog/Chainring/Chain:
HG-400 11-34 9s/SRAM chain/46/30 up front

Derailleurs/Shifters:
Shimano 600 Front/ Shimano 105 w/ wolftooth roadlink

Handlebars/Stem:
Nitto technomic deluxe/Soma Highway One 46cm Silver

Saddle/Seatpost:
Nitto U-83 27.2/Specialized Ruby

Brakes:
Shimano 600

Front Wheel/Hub/Tire:
Mavic Open Pro 32h/Shimano 105/Roly-Poly

Rear Wheel/Hub/Tire:
Mavic Open Pro 32h/Shimano 105/Roly-Poly

Accessories:
King cage Iris/Supacaz bar tape

Last photo is the bike as I rode it, as well as a photo of the bottom bracket shell to show just how clean the interior is. The pedals and Brooks c17 are staying with me, hence the specialized saddle and look pedals. The bike was a ton of fun to build and is in pretty good shape considering it's age. Paint is a little beat, but interior of the tubing is clean and rust free. The day I got the bike I frame saver'd the whole thing and cleaned it up.

Own a rad little piece of bike history. Asking $1000. Located in Santa Cruz but I’ll be in LA next week if you wanna meet up. Happy to ship within the US at buyer’s expense.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
kindagrouchy
33 posts
11 bikes

January 11, 2018 03:04 PM
bump
kindagrouchy
33 posts
11 bikes

January 11, 2018 06:06 PM
beautiful

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.