Marketplace >

FS: 1993 CANNONDALE TRACK COMPLETE 56CM top tube

(closed)

May 11, 2017 05:08 AM
Up for sale is my prized possession.. 1993 Cannondale Track. Labeled as 60cm on the BBA shell has a 56cm top tube and about a59cm seat tube. Everything on the bike is original minus the wheelset. It will come with 2 wheelsets, 1 for racing and one for training (1 clincher 1 tubular). Has 130mm nitto pearl stem, njs nitto bars, 93 selle italia flite saddle with TI rails, american classic OG seatpost, suntour superb NJS crankset. This bike is in amazing condition for the year. No pain chips or major dents. It does have 1 very small blemish/knick on the underside of the top tube. Besides that, the bike is a real head turner. In the past decade, it is the cleanest frameset that I have seen that isn't too small to ride. Front and rear drop outs are 100% straight. This frame was never crashed or abused. Rides like a dream! I'm asking $2800 plus shipping. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me

Thanks!
Andrew
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.