Marketplace >

FS: 2002 Colnago Tecnos with Campy Record Titanium groupset

(closed)

March 24, 2018 02:21 PM
Another difficult item to price! Bike can be seen here https://www.pedalroom.com/bike/colnago-...

Askig $1500 with a preference to local/in person buyers.

Believed to be a 55cm but no confirming marking/sticker to indicate as such. Feels more like a 54cm to me.

The frame was purchased years ago, and the components I bought used as a full group when I assembled the bike. The idea was to have a period correct bike but in truth the components are a few years older than the frame I believe. It's a double with a 9 speed cassette.

For a bike that has a few thousand miles, it's in exceptional condition. That's not to say it's perfect, rather, it's as good as one could possibly imagine for a such a wonderfully riding bike. Zero dents, dings. Just some typically areas of wear, for example some tire rubon the paint within the inside of the rear chain stays.

By far, this is the best riding and best looking bike I've ever owned.

Includes everything you see in the photos.

Preference to local buyers. Willing to travel up to 50 miles for a successful sale. If you require shipment/inspection, you can arrange it yourself so long as I don't need to travel more than about 50 miles (e.g. to drop it off at a local bike shop)

Happy to answer any questions I can and provide better photos to serious buyers. Seller references available upon request.

I'm located in the greater Chicago area, zip code 60047.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
inthedrops
5 posts
9 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.