Marketplace >

FS: 2014 Fuji Track 1.1 XL - $800

(closed)

January 28, 2018 09:48 PM
Howdy, y'all!
Selling one of my favorite bikes; gotta pay my bills!

All build details are posted on the page in my profile - link here: https://www.pedalroom.com/bike/2014-fuj...

The 411:
* Before selling, I'm going to give the bike a full overhaul; complete clean & disassembly.
* Hubs have brand new Phil Wood bearings in them.
* Fork & stem are brand new.
* Chainring is essentially brand new.
* Tires have life left on them, but could be replaced soon.
* The crankset is hand polished, though I haven't repolished them in a while! Happy to do that for you before selling.
* DA-7710 bb is the cartridge njs version, and bearings spin incredibly smoothly.
* No pedals in the pictures, but can definitely include some used Shimano M520s, or a pair of brand new M540s for $20!
* Bars are Ritchey Classic, which are great for both crits & track, but if you're more into track drops, I have a pair of Deda Elementi Pistas w/ Brooks leather tape, which I can swap the Ritcheys for! Freak your feel, you freak.
* Last I weighed, bike is 16lbs! Can totally double-check, if you'd like. ;-)

If there are any things you'd like some more pics of, please let me know & I'll take care of you!

I work at a small bike shop in Boston, MA & am totally happy to neatly pack & ship to you, as well as deliver in person!
I live in Boston, but have no problem taking a bus to you, if you live in New England.
I'll also be in the PNW in early Feb., and am happy to bring it out to you, if you cover the cost of shipping it there. Just let me know what your deal is & we'll figure it out.
Thanks, y'all! Really want this to go to a good home.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
likeworriedfire
47 posts
18 bikes

January 29, 2018 10:01 PM
Bump!
likeworriedfire
47 posts
18 bikes

February 2, 2018 04:17 AM
Bump!
likeworriedfire
47 posts
18 bikes

February 6, 2018 01:38 AM
Price dropped to $800. :-)
likeworriedfire
47 posts
18 bikes

February 15, 2018 04:57 PM
Bump!
likeworriedfire
47 posts
18 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.