Marketplace >

FS: 2015 Jamis Sonik Frameset 48cm $350

(closed)

March 9, 2018 04:40 AM
I'm selling my 2015 Jamis Sonik that I scooped new late December of 2017. I immediately took off all of the stock components and swapped them with my own. I still have them all so if you’re interested in a complete I can put everything back on there for you. It’s a 48cm frame, the tiniest size they offer. The only signs of use are marks on the dropouts, seatpost, and some light scuffs on the head tube from a feed bag. The seatpost was shortened allowing a max BB to saddle rail of 65cm. Just to recap, this is just for the frame, fork, headset, seatpost. And if you’re interested In a complete, I can put all the stock parts back on. $350 for the frameset, and $575 for the complete. If you’re a shorty looking for a unique track frame that’s super stiff, send me a message! Located in Virginia, willing to ship within the continental US (possibly international) via Bikeflights. Buyer pays all shipping costs.

[img]/f/0504ab36c6_1.jpg[/img]
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
carlomcdy
2 posts
1 bike

April 7, 2018 08:50 PM
Hi, is this frame still available? If it is can you let me know the measurement of the top tube ,thank you very much
JeffryRuga
61 posts
3 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.