Marketplace >

FS: 53/55cm Palo Alto Biemazetta - Ultegra Equipped

(closed)

January 5, 2018 03:47 AM
I'm the original owner of the frameset this bike was built with and I have kept it in really good condition since I bought it sometime in the 80's; there is only one small scratch on the head tube. The seat tube measures 53cm c-c (about 55cm/22" c-t) and the top tube measures 54cm c-c. I would estimate the head tube angle to be 73 degrees and the seat tube angle to be 74-75 degrees. The fork has a rake typical of Italian racing bikes of that era (very little).

The bike was built with early Ultegra highly polished parts throughout except for the headset which is the Avocet headset the frameset came with from Palo Alto Bike Shop where I bought it from. All the bearings on this bikes have recently been replaced and packed with waterproof grease. The chain, cassette, tires, bar tape, saddle, bar, stem, and cables have also recently been replaced. The bike has Shimano "LOOK" pedals on it now but I have the original Ultegra toeclip pedals I can include with the bike if the buyer wants them instead.

There is more about the specifics of the bike here: https://www.pedalroom.com/bike/5355cm-b... . This is a beautiful bike that rides really well. The Biemazetta framesets are extremely rare - especially in the Palo Alto configuration - and I doubt there are any available that are this nice and well cared for.

The price is $950 (USD) + shipping non-negotiable.
[img]/f/e93fd60b6f_1.jpg[/img]
Attached Photos:
Post photo
taguy4
1 post
13 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.