Marketplace >

FS: 53cm Cinelli Mash Histogram + 2012 Mavic Ellipse

(closed)

March 19, 2014 04:27 AM
Feel free to email or pm me. I will consider trades for other framesets or wheelsets.

1. 53cm Cinelli Mash Histogram, in the black/blue colorway. Low miles, no dents, hardly any scratches. Immaculate condition. Includes frame, fork, headset, cinelli seat collar.

2. 2012 Mavic Ellipse wheelset (lighter than the older ones). Decals removed, a few scratches.
Includes a 16t cog and mavic lockring. Will include an extra (mavic) lockring as well.

$650 frameset
$350 wheelset

$950 for both

Prices firm.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo

March 19, 2014 06:15 AM
If you're gonna post a craigslist link, at least hook us up with a small discount otherwise just keep it on CL.
outofstep
268 posts
15 bikes

March 19, 2014 06:52 AM
I feel that I'm being completely reasonable in believing that there should be a small discount to the cycling COMMUNITY, which CAN be easier and safer to deal with compared to the typical craigslist scum.
I always have lower prices on cycling forums as compared to craigslist, but I guess that's just me being involved with bikes longer than some. Times they are uh-changin!
So long are the days of camaraderie and fun!
outofstep
268 posts
15 bikes

March 19, 2014 08:04 AM
+1 on outofstep. Also, something isnt in immaculate condition if there are scratches.
StevenPreusser
85 posts
10 bikes

June 21, 2014 10:45 PM
Trade complete njs bike for the fameset?
Attached Photos:
Post photo
JimJim
25 posts
9 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.