Marketplace >

FS: 54cm Bareknuckle track setup

(closed)

February 25, 2018 07:10 PM
This bike here: https://www.pedalroom.com/bike/bareknuc... Exactly as photographed in the "current" photo and described in the description, minus pedals. This was my race bike 6 years ago, never wrecked, no dings. I'm old and fat now :)

And for anyone digging deeper, almost all of my bikes are for sale! I'll post them once I see if this place generates traffic.

I am entertaining all offers. I'll be moving from 60047 (Lake Zurich, IL) to Boise, ID soon. All of my bikes have been in storage for years and not ridden. I am not interested in paying to ship them so that's your opportunity to make whatever offer you wish.

I will not ship, only local inspection and pickup, but you're free to send someone on your behalf if interested.

Happy to answer all questions and post updates here.
inthedrops
5 posts
9 bikes

February 25, 2018 07:57 PM
A price would help us
sickdude
136 posts
10 bikes

February 25, 2018 07:59 PM
are you selling your nagasawa?
bmxsir
11 posts
0 bikes

February 25, 2018 10:27 PM
No price and not willing to ship...
Point4ska
44 posts
6 bikes

February 27, 2018 04:29 AM
Bareknuckle frame is sold. I apologise for not taking the time to list prices. Now that I know people DO read these boards, I'll be making an inventory including prices.

Yes, the nagasawa is for sale. My plan is to part out all the track bikes and sell the collector bikes whole.

Again, apologies for underestimating the viewage here
inthedrops
5 posts
9 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.