Marketplace >

FS: 55cm Kilo TT Frameset $200.00 OBO

(closed)

January 7, 2015 03:32 PM
Looking to sell my Kilo TT frameset for $200 OBO. Would consider trades, but I'm mostly looking for a few frames in 52-53cm (Leader 725 - 735, Aventon Mataro or Mataro Low, State Undefeated, etc.) Would be willing to put money on top of the Kilo towards something if you have something you're wanting to trade that's a little more expensive.

Also looking for a few components for my current ride, mostly in the form of 44cm bullhorns with 31.8 clamp diameter, clipless pedals, 31.6mm seatpost, riser bars with 31.8 clamp diameter, etc. I'm open to almost any offers! I just feel bad because I pulled everything I wanted and put it on my Black Label, leaving the frame to collect dust in my room.

Cosmetically, I would rate the frame 8.5-9/10, with only a few scratches near the dropouts on the rear and on the fork.

I love the bike, but because of the generally larger sizing, the bike becomes quite uncomfortable for me to ride for more than 20 miles at a time. As a reference, I am 5'10'-5'-11" with an inseam of 31 and this is far too tall of a ride for me. This would be better suited for someone closer to 6'-2" with an inseam closer to 33-34".

What's included: 44T Truativ crankset and BB (Truativ) still installed,
Original Kilo TT fork
Factory headset/spacers
Kilo TT saddle (unridden)
Factory seatpost
Factory drops w/ wrap (unridden)
Unbranded 1 1/8" shim
* I also have the factory 1" stem (26.3 clamp diameter, unridden), but I would need to find it if requested.*

** Also have perfect condition Deda Zero1 (31.8 clamp diameter, 80mm length) that I could include for a little more.**

***It's also worth noting that if the prospective buyer wishes to purchase the Deda stem, he/she would need to purchase different diameter handlebars since the clamp diameter differs on the Deda stem and the factory stem.***
Attached Photos:
Post photo
mynameismarc
1 post
5 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.