Marketplace >

FS: 56cm Igleheart Cyclocross Frameset

(closed)

March 31, 2016 04:02 PM
This Igleheart was made for Cambridge Bicycle Team p/b Embrocation Cycling Journal for Jeremy Dun. It is adorned with Embrocation logos on the head-tube and seat-tube and J. Dunn on the top-tube (I'll remove the stickers I have covering it) It's been raced by him mostly, and by me a couple times. I don't know what tubing Chris used , but it's a very light and nimble TIG'd frame.
Geo is long and low. 56cm top-tube and 52cm seat-tube. The top-tube is pretty much parallel to the ground. 9.5cm head-tube. Saddle height pictured is ~730mm to the rails. Fits Bruce Gordon Rock n Roads (42c!) Includes pink Chris King hs and matching 1in spacer.
The paint is pretty worn. Most wear is on the top-tube from not using cable donuts and heel rub on the drive-side chain stay. (see photos) This is no show bike, but would make a great cross rig that you wouldn't be scared to race.
Cables are top-tube routed w/ a noodle routed through the seat-post collar cluster (awesome detail) No bottle-cage bosses. Bottom-pull FD cable routing thru a pulley boss on the seat-tube.
I obtained the frame by itself, so I have a green All-City Nature Boy fork on it. Steerer tube is cut to allow 1.25in of spacers. Full disclosure: The fender boss threads on the left fork blade are stripped, but you should get a cooler fork for this thing anyways.
Buyer splits shipping from Halifax, Nova Scotia (bikeflights was ~$150 to conus) Looking to get $600usd for f/f/hs after shipping and paypal fees. I can send more photos if requested.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.