Marketplace >

FS: 58cm Colnago Dream HP B-Stay frameset

(closed)

September 24, 2016 10:51 PM
Greetings!

I'm selling a Colnago HP B-Stay Dream frameset in great condition. The year of production is 2006, but it came to me in nearly flawless condition. This thing is truly awesome - made in Italy and stiff as hell when sprinting out of the saddle. I approach 200lbs all kitted-up, and I couldn't make this frame flex under any circumstances. Despite this, it's actually got a pretty plush ride with the carbon rear triangle and seatpost (included) - all of which effectively soaks up road noise. As someone who has ridden a C50 before, I can attest to the similar ride qualities between this and it's bigger brother. However, with the Dream, you know you've got a bomb-proof frame between your legs. Power transfer is outstanding, too. And while it's heavier than my other carbon bikes, there's something about this frame that just feels more aggressive - harder efforts feel satisfying in a way that I don't feel with some newer (and supposedly "nicer") frames. The extended headtube also makes for a fit that is both comfy and yet aggressive when you need to be. Riding in the drops on this frame is fun. Like I said, it's in great condition - there are a minimum of nicks in the paint and stays. I took very good care of this frame, and have had it evaluated at my LBS to ensure that it's good for resale. The measurements (center to center) are as follows: 58.5cm top tube x 58.5cm seat tube (63cm from center of bb to top of seatpost collar). I'm 6'1" and this fit me great - though it would be perfect for someone 6'-6'3", too. The sale includes full carbon Colnago seatpost (31.6), FSA front derailleur adapter, Colnago-branded CNC headset (1-1/8") and Colnago Flash carbon fork (will not include Campy BB cups in the pictures).

Hit me up with any questions you might have. Check out my profile to see pics of it all built up.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
quixoticle
48 posts
17 bikes

September 26, 2016 04:56 PM
Bumpity
quixoticle
48 posts
17 bikes

February 23, 2017 04:17 PM
Price drop: make me an offer!
quixoticle
48 posts
17 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.