Marketplace >

FS: "59cm" Battaglin Columbus MAX ($450)

(closed)

September 24, 2016 10:25 PM
Greetings!

I have a for sale a super rare Battaglin frameset built with Columbus Max tubing in fair condition. While there aren't too many nicks and dings in the paint, there is however surface rust where the paint has chipped away. As the pictures will evidence, this is predominantly the case on the headtube (cable rub), brake cable entry braze-on on the TT, on the bottom of the bottom bracket (cable rub) as well as on the inner part of the driveside chain stay, where the chrome has started to flake. My intention was to fully restore the frame - that is to say, strip off the paint, sand away the rust and then powdercoat the frame. Being such a rare and desirable frameset, this is certainly worth the investment!

While the BB is stamped "59", the exact measurements (center to center) are as follows: seat tube 58.5cm, top tube 58cm.

The sale includes Dura-Ace 7400 crankset (175mm), Dura-Ace bottom bracket (spins super smooth) and Dura-Ace headset, all in good condition.

This is a steal for a frameset that sells at twice this price or higher in better condition. Restore it and you'll have one epic steal beast!

$450. Price firm.

Thank you for looking!
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
quixoticle
48 posts
17 bikes

September 25, 2016 01:33 PM
very nice

can you send me a message
with your price and shipping to Holland ;)

Cheers Kobe
kobe
1087 posts
272 bikes

September 26, 2016 04:56 PM
Sent you a message! Let me know if you're still interested.
quixoticle
48 posts
17 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.