Marketplace >

FS: Brand new All City Thunderdome SOLD

(closed)

August 4, 2015 08:12 PM
Hello,

I paid $650 plus shipping for the frameset last week, had it built up and realized I need a smaller size. My loss is your gain.

This is for frame and fork only. The frame had been put together professionally before I realized the frame is going to be too big. Brand new condition (no scratches, dents, or ANY cosmetic problems). I have not ridden the bike at all besides around the block to test out the size. I decided to order a smaller size and sell this one while still in perfect/flawless condition. It has an extra long steer tube, so you can cut as you see fit, or leave as is.

The bike was built then taken apart at Turin Cycles in Denver and professionally packed and prepared for shipment. Was out of the box for less than 24 hours. The frame is boxed up and the shop is going to ship out next day after sale is made.

The sale is for frame and fork only. The other components are not included. It is boxed up and ready to go. So will ship out w/i 24 hours of purchase.

I will sell for $425 plus $35 to ship.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact.

Frame and fork only. Brand new fork, never cut. Not a single scratch on frame.

Location is in Denver, CO. Free local pick up available. Or will ship in the US for $25.

Dave
dvdgrigsby@yahoo.com
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
dvdgrigsby
4 posts
1 bike

September 2, 2015 05:18 PM
b
dvdgrigsby
4 posts
1 bike

September 7, 2015 02:50 PM
$400 plus shipping.
dvdgrigsby
4 posts
1 bike

September 15, 2015 05:11 PM
bump
dvdgrigsby
4 posts
1 bike

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.