Marketplace >

FS: Brand New HED/Dura Ace Wheelset - Never Been Ridden

(closed)

November 15, 2016 04:50 AM
For sale is a brand new wheelset that I just received. I'm selling because I desperately need the money due to some personal issues that came up (shit happens). I custom built this set with all the top components in mind. I have to say the wheels do look fantastic! Since these wheels have never been ridden I would like to get most of my money back. With that said, I understand that charging retail would do me no good, so I've decided to take $200 off the total price I paid to be competitive. This would make my final asking price for this set at ($475). Keep in mind that this price also includes my cost for build labor and some shipping. I'm attaching my receipt as one of the pictures for proof. Also, listed below are all the parts and pieces I chose.

- HED Belgium C2 Rim, 28h / non-machined
- Sapim Alloy Spoke Nipples / silver
- Sapim Race Spokes / silver
- Shimano Dura Ace 7710 Low Flange Front Hub / 28h
- Shimano Dura Ace 7710 Low Flange Rear Hub / 28h / fixed
- Front Wheel Radial Laced / Rear Wheel 3X / standard

I am willing to ship (additional fees may or may not apply). Please contact with serious inquiries only. It hurts to take a hit this big, on a set this nice, so I ask that you do not come with any offers below my asking price. It's already a crazy-good deal!
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
drewb109
1 post
1 bike

November 15, 2016 05:39 AM
great deal, sweet wheels.
seven77
10 posts
0 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.