Marketplace >

FS: Built Surly Krampus 1600

(closed)

April 17, 2018 05:05 PM
condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Surly
model name / number: Krampus
Selling my Surly Krampus that is fully built out for the Front Range. This bike shreds downhills and powers up better than any other bike I have owned. It is the 2018 model so it has the Gnot Boost rear dropouts that allow you to run 135mm QR and bolted, 142mm, 148mm axle widths without changing anything. The Spank Wheelset has new rim tape and I will throw in some Orange Sealant as well, these wheels are crazy light and insanely stiff. They run nice and true and the rear hub was laced in right before I bought the bike. I love this bike and it is considerably lighter than it seems, but I am moving and need to clear up space. Fork was serviced recently, and the dropper post only has a few hours on it.
Specs

Frame-Surly Krampus Large
Fork- MRP Ribbon Coil 140mm no scratches on the stanchions, this fork is a super bomber and plush fork.
Crank- Race Face Turbine Cinch
Wheelset- Spank Oozy 395 rear hub is a DT Swiss 240
Drivetrain- SRAM GX 10 speed
Handlebars- Deity 825 35mm
Stem- 35mm Clamp
Pedals- ISSI Trail III (SPD compatible with the minimal cage around it for support)
Seatpost- Fox Transfer 150mm
Brakes- SRAM Guide R
[img]/f/81b96191e7_4.jpg[/img][img]/f/81b96191e7_5.jpg[/img][img]/f/81b96191e7_1.jpg[/img][img]/f/81b96191e7_7.jpg[/img]

Again this thing absolutely rips for the local trails. Slack and super aggressive hard tails are all the rage right now and this bike really shows why.
No trades, price is best offer. Contact me if you want to come check it out and take it for a ride.[img]/f/81b96191e7_6.jpg[/img][img]/f/81b96191e7_3.jpg[/imc
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
ctrdownhill
25 posts
1 bike

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.