Marketplace >

FS: Cannondale Track, Major Taylor Edition 2004

(closed)

August 10, 2015 09:07 PM
56cm Cannondale Track 'Optima' in the limited-run Major Taylor edition. Frame and Cannondale Slice carbon fork are in absolutely flawless condition. Not a single scratch or paint chip. Obviously no dents, dings, cracks.

Top tube: 55.5 center to center
Seat tube: 55.5 center to center

1) Available as a frame, original Cannondale Slice carbon fiber fork and FSA headset for $600

Or

2) Available as full, stock build EXCEPT wheels for $725. Stock build came with nice components:
-Richie drop bars
-Dura Ace bottom bracket and crankset
-Fizik saddle
-Cannondale branded in-line seatpost
-Cannondale branded stem
-FSA headset
-Dura Ace cog

Most photos show bike built with other than stock components. Photo of bike with track drops shows the actual stock components. Incredibly lightweight. Rides beautifully.
Shipping available worldwide at buyer's expense. Detailed photos documenting the condition of the frame/fork can be seen here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/109906786@N06...

I am looking for a few vintage wheel sets and components I would consider for full/partial trade.

Thank you PR!
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
A-Danger
149 posts
78 bikes

September 27, 2015 04:57 PM
Buuuuuuummmppppp
FixedBean1208
18 posts
0 bikes

October 1, 2015 09:48 AM
Hi,

Is that bike always to sell ? Do you accept to send it in France ?

Thank - cheers.
Ben
Free_ben
2 posts
0 bikes

October 1, 2015 10:02 AM
Hi Ben,
I am in Paris right now! I came to Paris to ride on car-free day last Sunday. I have a guy back home that wants to take a look at the frame when I am back. If he chooses not to buy, yes, I am happy to ship to France.
A-Danger
149 posts
78 bikes

October 2, 2015 01:31 AM
Is it still for sale?
THEOFFICIALHOFF
2 posts
0 bikes

October 2, 2015 06:48 AM
see above...
A-Danger
149 posts
78 bikes

October 2, 2015 08:13 AM
hi,
I withdraw from the sale.
Thank you for your availability.
Ben
Free_ben
2 posts
0 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.