Marketplace >

FS: Cervelo T1

(closed)

September 11, 2014 07:52 AM
http://www.pedalroom.com/bike/cervlo-t1...

Selling a 2011 54cm Cervelo T1 Frameset. Frame is in great condition, no dents. Rear-right dropout has minor paint chips from chain which was touched up with matching Cervelo red paint. Steerer tube is cut down to flush-mount the stem (no clearance for spacers). I'm selling this frame because it sits on a stand most of the time instead of being ridden like how it should be.

Frameset will be shipped via USPS in the original Cervelo box.

Willing to sell the frameset with the following items if interested*:
-SRAM Omnium black crankset (w/original Truvativ 48T ring) ($150)
-Deda Pista dropbar ($50)
-Ritchey WCS 4-Axis stem ($50)
-Fizik Arione saddle ($50)

Asking $900 plus S/H for the frameset, plus additional cost of any of the items that are purchased above.

*NOTE: The discounted prices for individual parts are for purchase with the frameset only. I will not part out at these prices.

For all inquiries/questions, please email me directly at colin@dohcresearch.com. Do not send PMs as I rarely check this site. Thanks.
Attached Photos:
Post photo
dresearch
3 posts
5 bikes

September 11, 2014 10:22 AM
Good deal! Wish I had he extra money, would be an easy transaction from Yokota. Always wanted one of these frames. GLWS!
StevenPreusser
85 posts
10 bikes

September 11, 2014 05:53 PM
I decide to stop track cycling and BOOM the frame i was looking for for years is now for sale everywhere in my size. :/
iRideFixed
108 posts
17 bikes

September 27, 2014 04:09 PM
want to buy it. you dont reply emails.
Leonidos
2 posts
0 bikes

October 1, 2014 01:35 PM
can't get the reply for you man

October 1, 2014 09:10 PM
I wrote you twice at colin@dohcresearch.com on 25th and 27th of September. Check your spam folder or send me a message at mleonidos@gmail.com or skype@leonidos_leo
Thanks.
Leonidos
2 posts
0 bikes

November 6, 2014 09:42 PM
how long is the top tube ?

November 7, 2014 06:12 PM
Bnut43
114 posts
10 bikes

November 14, 2014 12:57 AM
I apologize to those of you who I haven't replied to. The locations you specified in your emails are to places that are extremely difficult for me to ship a huge Cervelo box to.
dresearch
3 posts
5 bikes

November 26, 2014 05:01 AM
Buyer flaked out, frameset is still for sale.
dresearch
3 posts
5 bikes

November 28, 2014 04:09 PM
I sold my frame for about the same on ebay you might have better luck there people expect to pay for shipping and they don't flake.

May 6, 2015 11:59 PM
I want to buy the 54cm Cervelo T1

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.