Marketplace >

FS: CERVELO T1 / FFWD TRACK WHEELS FULL SET UP

(closed)

February 7, 2018 03:59 PM
Very reluctantly putting up a rare Cervélo T1 Track bike for sale. Since some of you have been asking, I'm putting it up for sale now.

I am the ONE and ONLY owner of the bike, no past owners. Well taken care of and not heavily ridden. Your one chance to own a rare bike. :) Never used it to commute, kept as a weekend ride.

Bike rides like a breeze and is ridiculously fast. Make you want to go faster and faster. Sheer riding pleasure.

FULL list of parts (all 100% AUTHENTIC) :

-FFWD 5 spoke front and disc rear track wheels
-Rotor 3D track crankset and Izumi track chain
-3T stem and scatto drop bar
-Selle Italian SLR technoflow top of the line full carbon Fibre saddle

IF, you want to offer me your price, do check on the retail price of the various items on the bike before you offer me. (saddle alone costs 200-300+ USD RTP for your reference/gauge). asking 4500 USD inclusive of International Shipping.

NOT selling the frame alone, UNTIL the wheels are sold first. Wheels are for sale separately as well, do PM me to enquire thank you.

If you're interested, please EMAIL me at aitkens_ccy@hotmail.com, try not to contact me here as im not on here often. Thank you.

Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

February 7, 2018 07:44 PM
Hello
What price for rotor and 3t scatto?

February 11, 2018 09:29 AM
Hi, rotor full set 350 USD, scatto 230 USD both without shipping inclusive. :) but would only sell them once the wheels are sold.

March 10, 2018 01:34 AM
Selling frame yet?

March 10, 2018 01:34 AM
Selling frame yet?

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.