Marketplace >

FS: Cinelli Mash Histogram 50cm (local only) for $500

(closed)

February 2, 2017 09:11 AM
So i was hoping to get back into fixed gear again, but had a change of heart (knee problems), so im selling the following:

50cm Cinelli Mash Histogram frameset (includes miche bb, cinelli seatclamp, and columbus headset). Price is $500. Condition is 8.5 out of 10, flaws are shown in the detailed pictures (scratches on driveside at seatstay and chainstay which does not affect performance or integrity of the frame in any way). Fork brakehole still not drilled. I already covered up the scratch on the chainstay with a godandfamous hologram sticker as shown in the picture set as well.

I can also sell the Conquer Elite wheelset pictured as is for $100 ready to ride. Located in Los Angeles, and selling locally only (not shipping, sorry).
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

February 3, 2017 11:10 PM
bump

February 4, 2017 04:55 PM
Hi, my name is Jeff, I live in Los Angeles, I'm willing to meet asap if your are available, Pls let me know
JeffryRuga
61 posts
3 bikes

February 4, 2017 05:04 PM
Pls take quick look at the picture I send you, do you know if your frame is a XS - S - M ? I trying to find out the top tube measurement for your bike. I have longer legs and a shorter torso so the top tube reach is very important to me. Some frame say its a size 52 but its a 54 on the top tube and that makes a world of difference to me. Pls let me know, I got a buyer for the frame I got right now and I'm willing to meet and take a look a your frame
Attached Photos:
Post photo
JeffryRuga
61 posts
3 bikes

February 7, 2017 08:16 AM
From my measurement (doing T measurement from your sent picture), the top tube is about 52 cm. I've added a pic of my measurement (other end not showed in image starts at the center of the seat tube) and you can double check during the meet up if you are still interested.
Attached Photos:
Post photo

February 9, 2017 05:06 AM
bump, price drop to $500

February 9, 2017 06:36 AM
Hey this is Jeff I'm still interested and your bike can you please contact me about meeting sometime I'm in Los Angeles and Glendale
JeffryRuga
61 posts
3 bikes

February 9, 2017 06:38 AM
Hey this is Jeff I'm still interested and your bike can you please contact me about meeting sometime I'm in Los Angeles and Glendale
JeffryRuga
61 posts
3 bikes

February 9, 2017 07:33 AM
messaged you jeff

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.