Marketplace >

FS: Cinelli MASH Parallax 58cm frameset in a HURRY !!!!!

(closed)

July 29, 2016 09:04 AM
NEEDS TO BE SOLD BEFORE TUESDAY AUGUST 2ND,
so price is ONLY 600 $ OBO !

Meeting can be arranged in New York city, preferably lower Manhattan.
Contact me by phone# 3522834738

The frameset consists of frame (58cm), fork, headset and seatclamp. Frame made of triple-butted Columbus Airplane (Supersection oversized shape) 7005-T6 aluminum with the cleanest seams out there - like seriously these are some Cannondale Track stuff ! The frame and fork are joined by an attractive tapered head tube (added strength and stiffness) and a Columbus headset. This frameset's quality and geometry are honestly impressing, just like the paint job.

I have taken very good care of my 'Cinella' - she has never spent a night outside. Some cosmetic damage, but it is inconspicuous and certainly not structurally endangering.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
DirtGator
2 posts
0 bikes

July 29, 2016 04:33 PM
Size would help

July 29, 2016 07:35 PM
It's some Cannondake Track stuff. That's all you need to know. Size is irrelevant.
Chuckun
126 posts
0 bikes

July 29, 2016 08:08 PM
tapered top tube? pretty sure you meant headtube, wonder if a tapered top tube would affect ride quality?
pwebb88
287 posts
15 bikes

July 29, 2016 09:14 PM
Thanks for the heads up guys ! i did mean head tube, but in fact, both the top tube's and down tube's cross-section changes along its length, so they do sort of taper. The top tube starts of round/oval at the seat post and becomes triangular towards the headtube.
DirtGator
2 posts
0 bikes

July 30, 2016 02:57 PM
damn cheap. buy this people!

August 10, 2016 04:34 AM
I know it's past Aug. 2nd, but did you sell this thing yet ? If not PM me, I'm interested.

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.