Marketplace >

FS: Cinelli Mash PARALLAX and Colnago CX ZERO

(closed)

December 17, 2016 04:48 PM
Selling my beauty! Size 50cm with FSA K FORCE seatpost and handlebars, both carbon. Bontrager paradigm saddle, SRAM omnium cranks with 50T Miche chainring (I will also include the 48t sram chainring) Miche Primato wheel set only one sided fixed. Pedals are shimano 105 carbon. Thomson seatpost collar. And Izumi gold chainring! Only the best! Let me know if you are interested! I will also include origin 8 flat bars! ASKING $1500

Also for sale is my beautiful 45cm Colnago CX Zero upgraded with full ultegra 6800 components, Easton EC 90 carbon wheels. And Thomson components. Selling it because I don't ride the bike as much as I would love to. The bike has less than 1500 miles, the wheels have been previously used on another bike of mine, but I would say the wheels have less than 3500 miles on them.
Frameset: Colnago CX Zero 45cm
Components: Full ultegra 6800
Wheels: Easton EC 90
Seatpost and stem: Thomson masterpiece seatpost and elite X2 stem. Thomson seatpost collar.
Saddle: bontrager paradigm RXL carbon rails.
Handlebars and tape: FSA OMEGA 40cm and lizard skin barttape.
The rear Easton wheel was damaged when I ran over a nail which chipped away some of the carbon, but as you can see I used gorilla glue to glue back the carbon and I have. It had any issues with the rear wheel whatsoever. I wouldn't recommend racing the rear wheel, but for an everyday ride it should suffice.
ASKING $2200
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

December 17, 2016 07:42 PM
price for just the parallax frameset? And are you willing to part out other stuff?

December 18, 2016 01:06 AM
I'm looking to get at least $800 for just the frameset, shipping included. and yeah let me know what you ar looking for and we can talk price!

December 18, 2016 01:17 AM
bump

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.