Marketplace >

FS: Cinelli Mash Work V2 - Size 52 w/ Chris King NoThreadSet

(closed)

July 30, 2023 02:39 PM
For sale a quite rare Cinelli Mash Work V2 frameset in Dark Smoke, size S / 52 - I have purchased this off eBay a few weeks ago (but then realised that is too tight for me) in an unkempt state and I have worked to get it back as its own glory: the frameset has been meticulously cleaned and degreased, then soaked into the Evapo-Rust to get rid of all the corrosion present, finally a layer of Fluid Film has been applied to prevent from rusting. The frameset has developed a stunning patina (this has been designed to do so), but it also has a superficial cut on the top tube which does not affect it structurally (please, have a good look at the pictures before placing any bid in order to avoid inconveniences). The listing includes a complete Chris King NoThreadSet, the original brake studs and the seat collar. The headset and the crown raced will be properly greased and mounted prior to the delivery. Collection from London, SW8 preferred or I can ship worldwide at buyer's cost. Should you need further information, feel free to drop me a line.

£600

PLEASE, NOTE - the frameset is also advertised on eBay
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
Giubis
3 posts
0 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.