Marketplace >

FS: Colnago C50 48s, Campy Chorus, Carbon Wheelset

(closed)

April 2, 2013 02:06 AM
Have my 48 sloping Colnago C50 (52cm traditional sizing) up for sale as much as it pains me. I love this bike and it is a blast to ride but I have other financial priorities to take care of and feel it's best if I downgrade. Bike has less than 1000 miles on everything. It's got the really unique NS03 paint job, it's truely a piece of handmade Italian art. It has a phenomenal blend of pop as well as being the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden. I bought it very slightly used from a doctor in California and built it up with all NOS Campagnolo 10 Speed Chorus (cranks are 170's with a Record front derailleur and new SuperRecord Italian BB). Bike also comes with Blackwell Research Fifty carbon tubular wheels with Tufo S33 tires, also almost brand new got them from a triathlete who used them in 3 races and I haven't even ridden them. Bike will come with carbon FSA SLK compact handlebars 42cm with a brand new 120 SLK stem (not the Plasma set up as pictured, they have a slight crack where the cables are 'integrated', I would be willing to sell them instead of the SLK set up but will not sell both with the bike), Colnago carbon seatpost with Fizik Antares saddle (saddle rattles a little on rough roads when you stand up, if it bugs you I'll throw in a great condition black Fizik Antares VS), Yokozuna cables, Fizik bar tape, Elite italy team bottle cages. This bike is fully loaded and I did not spare any expense with it. It really doesn't have anything wrong with it, there are a few tiny knicks in the paint as shown in the pictures but it could be mistaken for coming right off the showroom floor. The transition from the carbon into the aluminum on the left side of the fork dropout looks like they did a sloppy job with the paint cover up as well, cannot tell unless you look at it but figured I'd say it's there, it's nothing structural. These frames as NOS right now are going for $2500 alone, original retail is over $4000 for the frame alone! You get a race worthy rocketship with carbon tubular wheels for $3000. Shipping to the US only, I'll ship to Canada but it'll cost you a little extra. Pedals not included.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
CannonCam
48 posts
8 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.