Marketplace >

FS: colnago dream pista $750

(closed)

April 23, 2017 08:36 PM
selling my Colnago Dream pista as i've decided i'm more of a steel guy. this was the description on ebay:

"All original Colnago Dream Pista
No dings just few paintships and some wheel rub.
Belonged to a former pro cyclist from Belgium (sponsored frame).
Frame is straight.
Frame Alu, fork Carbon.
tt 54 c-c, st 55 c-t
Made in Italy
Sale include frame+fork+fsa hs+seatpost clamp."

seemed like a good deal and it was but there was a little more damage than I was lead to believe. it looks like something happened where a chain slipped or broke and got tangled up and mangled the drive side chain stay, and the back wheel slipped forward in the ends and rubbed some paint off the seat tube. none of this effects performance and, as you can tell from the pics, you can't see any of it when it's built. i just wanted to give the potential next owner the fair opportunity of full transparency that i didn't receive. a sticker was also removed from the seat tube.

same deal, frame, forks, headset, seatpost clamp, $750. if you need a little extra convincing, i may be able to include a stem, bars, or seatpost to suit your needs. just hit me up and we'll figure it out.

i understand the damage depreciates it slightly and for this reason the price is slightly negotiable but i ask you understand that it's still a colnago and it still functions as such.
More pics available, shipping wherever. =)
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

May 9, 2017 11:15 PM
bump

May 10, 2017 01:10 AM
I have a GT Pulse my homie is buying off me, when I get the money I might buy this off of you. I live in Philadelphia how much you think shipping will be?
ShermByAir
7 posts
7 bikes

May 10, 2017 02:58 AM
@shermbyair i messaged you.

May 10, 2017 09:26 PM
Do you have pictures of the chain stay/seat tube damage described? +1 for being transparent; I've seen this bike for sale twice and that's never been disclosed.
schanfarside
55 posts
4 bikes

May 11, 2017 01:04 AM
Whoa, nice frame! best of luck with the sale
njs-registry
5 posts
2 bikes

June 17, 2017 02:48 PM
bump. make offers.

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.