Marketplace >

FS: Dolan Pre Cursa Complete

(closed)

July 11, 2017 12:09 AM
Hey PedalRoom!

Due to some medical bills and the grind of life, I'm getting out of the bike game for a little while and selling my latest build. This is easily the most solid bike I've built and ridden, and because I've recently moved into an apartment, almost everything requiring a speciality tool (fork cut, headset, bottom bracket/crankset, etc.) has been done by my LBS.

I want to sell complete for $600 plus shipping, unless you're close to VA, then we can try and arrange a meet to save on shipping cost. I'll also throw in some random "short-bars", Shimano M075 shoes (Size 44), lights, front brake (level and caliper) and a U-Lock, if you're interested. Also, all of the stickers on the bike can come off if you want, just let me know.

If you have any other questions or need any other pictures of anything, just let me know!

Here's the build details:

Framset: 52cm Dolan Pre Cursa w/Alpina Track Fork (not drilled)

Crankset: Sram Omnium (w/stock 48t Chainring)

Pedals: Shimano M520

Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP (New-ish, only about 100 miles on this)

Saddle: Prologo Kappa

Seat Post: Thomson 0 Setback (330mm length, scratches near the bottom)

Stem: 90mm Thomson x4 (+/- 10 Degree, stem bolts also might be seized, tried to remove the stem and wasn't able to get them to budge)

Handlebars: 42cm FSA Compact Drops/Lizard Skins Bar Tape

Additional Handlebars: Ritchey Comp 720mm Flat Bar/Champ Yoshida Grips

Wheelset: Rinpoch RW490 (Black)

Tires: Continental Gatorskin (28c Rear/25c Front)

Cog/Lockring: Hypergrace 16T Track Cog and Lockring (Pink)

Chain: KMC 710SL Chain (Gold)
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
MaxRawls
45 posts
23 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.