Marketplace >

FS: FS; 55cm Leader 725-TR, 55cm Leader 722-RS

(closed)

January 10, 2013 03:58 PM
I have had these frames up on my wall for a good amount of time, thinking I might rebuild them at some point. I have decided to cut my ties, and would LOVE to sell them both. I realized they both are one size too big, and have since replaced them with bikes I ride more often.

I purchased the aluminum 725-TR a few years ago with fork for $250. I am selling it for $175 or best offer. It is an amazing frame, and the Purple Chrome color is unmached. Anything less than $175 and I'd rather leave it on my wall as a decoration.

The 722-RS is the steel road version that Leader makes. It is Candy Apple Green. As I had it built up, and as I mention in my profile, it rides like a cadillac. I loved the way that bike felt, but after I found my Ruben, I haven't looked back. I purchased this frame brand new from Leader a few years ago for $279. I would also prefer to get $175 for it (which it does have a generic steel fork included). It looks gorgeous alongside the purple 725, and as a decoration (and memorial) it is worth the $175 in its art.

I would be more than happy to sell it locally to Portland, OR. I would also be willing to ship it at cost (will try to get it as cheap as possible as I work at a bike shop). If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

February 21, 2013 05:32 PM
The green Leader 722-RS frame has been sold. The Purple Leader 725-TR is still for sale

April 4, 2013 04:27 PM
Can u give me more info on the purple frame ? Im from puerto rico zip code #00949 do u know how much it will be the shipping thanks my email Is Richard6699492@hotmail.com
richinos
3 posts
0 bikes

June 25, 2014 04:02 AM
Hey do you still have the green one? Email me at jdang6@uic.edu.
jdang6
8 posts
0 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.